The Petporte smart flap’s Microchip Cat Flap has been designed to allow your animals easy access to the outside world whilst keeping other troublesome cats out of your house. The Petporte smart flap cat flaps do not require your animals to wear collars or accessories. The Petporte smart flap Microchip Cat Flap reads the unique identification number stored on your cat’s microchip that your vet has implanted in your animal Important information For installation into glass a circular cut out of 212 mm diameter is required Installation into a non glass surface a cut out of 171 mm by 180 mm is required Night mode: uses a built-in light sensor which activates in-only access for authorised cats at dusk and automatically allows free exit at dawn. This keeps cats in at night and reduces the chances of them becoming involved in road traffic accidents. Vet mode: applies a similar setting that allows authorised cats in-only – handy when they are due a trip to the vet. Extended modes:(requires mains power) allows cat owners to customise the cat flap to their cat’s routine and their own convenience. Mains powered cat flap with battery back up in case of a power cut. Box Contains 1 x PetPorte Smart Flap Cat Flap 1 x Installation guide 1 x Cutting template
- MICROCHIP The Microchip Petporte smart flap reads your cat’s microchip to allow entry to your home, without the need for a collar
- EASY INSTALLATION Simple Installation; suitable for wood, PVC, glass or brick walls and doors
- PROGRAMMABLE TIMER This cat flap can be set to lock and unlock at specific times of day
- WORKS FOR MULTIPLE CATS The Petporte smart flap can be programmed for up to 25 cats
- WARRANTY The Petporte smart flap includes a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- BATTERY AND MAIN POWER SUPPLY The Petporte cat flap can be run on both batteries or by plugging it into a socket.