Live Trap Feral Cat Marten Mink and other rodants – 90 x 30 x 30 cm Humane Cage Trap
The humane wire trap cage is made of a powder coated, galvanized steel construction.
It can be used indoors as well as outdoors, and works especially well for feral cats, as it
is heavy and secure once shut.
The trap doesn’t need to be assembled and can be used straight away ( though we
recommend wiping it with a damp cloth to remove any possible scent).
In order to achieve a quick success in trapping, we recommend the bottom of the trap be
covered with sand, grass or leaves.
The wire trap 5002 by Moorland has no sharp edges, as to avoid the risk of injury to the
The case should also be obscured with e.g. branches or grass from the outside to descise it.
Place the bait behind the pressure plate to ensure a succesfull trapping.
Please do not use plastic sheets to cover this humane cat trap as it is not breathable and
the noise could drive away the animal.
Length 90 cm – Width 30 cm – Height 30 cm
1.8 mm thick powder coated mesh (Colour: RAL 6005)
Trapping with pressure plate and rod
Carry handle and safeguarding
- Length 90 cm – Width 30 cm – Height 30 cm. This humane cat trap by Moorland is perfect for trapping feral cats, mink, marten and many other similar sized animals without harming or killing them.
- The stable wire trap is made of 1.8 mm thick powder coated wire frame. It is ideal for indoor and outdoor use as it doesn’t corrode.
- The Moorland traps are designed by experts in the fields of hunting and pest control. The live trap is activated via a contact plate in the center of the trap.
- The live trap has a carrying handle that is provided with a metal plate to protect you from possible bites.
- Setting the trap is very easy and can be done by a single person. It is self-explanatory and can be done by an amateur.