The Battery-Powered Microchip Pet Door is a revolutionary, battery-powered pet door which is suitable for larger cat breeds and small dogs. It has a built in sensor which works with your pet’s existing microchip and prevents other animals from entering your home. Alternatively, it can be used with a SureFlap RFID collar tag, one of which is supplied with the product. Operation of the Battery-Powered Microchip Pet Door is very simple. It has an LCD display on the top of the product for easy programming and can store up to 32 different microchip numbers. A further highlight is the Curfew Mode Programme which allows you to specify when the flap is locked and when it is open. The special double lock mechanism provides increased security against other animals. It immediately locks the pet door when it recognises an intruder trying to get in, and there is also a double lock on the inside of the house which stops pets from exiting when they are not allowed to. The Battery-Powered Microchip Pet Door is easy to install in all types of doors, windows and walls. Important: Please check the online user manual before ordering: Specific instructions are available for installing the pet door in doors constructed with metal plates. Mounting adaptors and tunnel extensions can also be purchased separately for installation in a window or wall. Dimensions: Outer frame: 26.2 x 28.1 cm (W x H) Entry: 18 x 17 cm (W x H) Size of cut out necessary for installation: 20.7 x 23.4 cm (W x H)
- This pet door is a revolutionary, battery-powered pet door which is suitable for larger cat breeds and small dogs.
- Claw-proof door prevents intruder animals from opening the door from the outside.
- Can be used with a SureFlap RFID collar tag (included in delivery), for pets without microchip identification.
- Compatible with all worldwide identification microchip formats (9, 10 and 15 digit).
- It has a double locking security mechanism.